In this regard, DG Eventos SL guarantees compliance with current legislation on personal data protection, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the responsible
- Owner: DG Eventos SL.
- TAX ID: B35781160
- Address: C/ Bravo Murillo 17, Local 4, Las Palmas – España.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.grancanaria-maspalomasmatathon.com
Principles applied in data processing
In processing your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the Data Controller will always require consent for the processing of personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Data Controller will inform the User beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: The Data Controller shall request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: The Data Controller shall keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Data Controller shall inform the User of the relevant retention period according to the purpose. according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Data Controller shall periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected shall be processed in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed.
The Data Controller takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of its users' data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
Para navegar por www.grancanaria-maspalomasmatathon.com no es necesario que facilites ningún dato personal.
You do provide your personal data in the event that you register for the race or request information.
The Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to your stored data.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of their processing.
- Oppose the processing.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Data Controller, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact DG Eventos SL and request information about the data it has stored and how it was obtained, request rectification of the same, request portability of their personal data, oppose processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of this data in the files of the Data Controller.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com together with valid legal proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
– PARAGON INTERNET GROUP LIMITED (https://www.webfaction.com/)
– Nuonet Gestión, S.L. (www.rockthesports.com)
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Data Controller is different depending on the information capture system:
- Product or service contracting forms: The Holder requests personal data which may include: name and surname, identity document (tax identification number, foreigner identification number, passport or residence permit), email address, postal address, telephone number and payment details (payment methods or bank details) in order to maintain a commercial relationship with the User, to send orders, to provide the contracted services and to invoice and collect payment for the contracted products or services.
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. DG Eventos SL has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Owner's social networks, the treatment of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks by clicking on these links:
The Owner will process your personal data in order to correctly manage its presence in the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow.
Under no circumstances will the Data Controller use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent the loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
Content of other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Cookies Policy section
On the Cookies Policy section page you can consult all the information relating to the collection policy, the purpose and treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Identification data.
- No specially protected categories of data are processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Data Controller will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Website Owner analyse how users use the Website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
More information can be found at: https://analytics.google.com https://analytics.google.com
Al navegar por www.grancanaria-maspalomasmatathon.com se pueden recoger datos no identificativos, que pueden incluir, la dirección IP, geolocalización, un registro de cómo se utilizan los servicios y sitios, hábitos de navegación y otros datos que no pueden ser utilizados para identificarte.
The website uses the following third party analytics services:
- Google Analytics.
The Holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that you can access through the various links contained on the website.
Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, accurate and up to date, and to keep it duly updated.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with valid legal proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that DG Eventos SL is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published policies.