What are cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you enter certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and - depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer - they can be used to identify you. On this page we show you how you can block them. If you continue browsing we understand that you accept their use.
On this page we show you how you can block them. If you continue browsing we understand that you accept their use.
Types of cookies used
The website https://www.grancanaria-maspalomasmatathon.com uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis cookies: These are those which, either processed by the website or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the website. To do this, the browsing you do on this website is analysed in order to improve it.
- Technical cookies: These are those processed by the website that allow registered users to browse through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as, for example, carrying out the purchase process of a product or service, applying for registration in an event, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
Some cookies are essential for the operation of the website, for example, the comment system or the search engine.
- Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow users to access the Service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria established by the user, such as, for example, the language or the type of browser through which the user connects to this website.
This website uses its own cookies (inherent to the website) and third-party cookies (generated by entities other than the party responsible (external services such as Youtube or Google Analytics, for example). The following list shows the name of the cookies used by the website:
You can accept, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options.
In the following links you will find instructions on how to enable or disable cookies in the most common browsers.
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Microsoft Edge https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Cookies de terceros
The website uses the services of "Google Analytics" which may install cookies used to obtain statistics and advertising data.
The website includes other functionalities provided by social networks that may set cookies. You can share the content on your social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube with the buttons included for this purpose or with the social networks' own sharing tools.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies.
- Facebook Cookie, as set out in its Cookies Policy
- Google+ and Google Maps Cookie, as set out on their page on what type of cookies they use
- Flickr cookie, as set out in its Cookies Policy
Warning about deleting cookies
Puedes eliminar y bloquear las cookies de este sitio Web, pero parte del sitio no funcionará correctamente o su calidad puede verse afectada.
En caso de que tengas cualquier duda acerca de esta Política de Cookies o quieras realizar cualquier comentario sobre este sitio Web, puedes enviar un mensaje de correo electrónico a la dirección firstname.lastname@example.org.